- You are beautiful: whether you choose to believe it or not, it is your choice. if you think that you’re ugly, you will feel ugly, when the truth is, you’re not. don’t let anyone tell your otherwise.
- You are not ugly: other peoples opinions on how you look, the way that you dress, etc should have no affect on you. you’re not ugly. you are unique and you are beautiful in your own way. don’t let the opinions of those who don’t matter to you personally, make you feel horrible about yourself.
- Don’t self harm, you are lovely person. You have a heart, you care about other people. You know, we all push people away, especially when we need them the most. I know, I get it, I have been there. But that’s life and if they really cared as much about you as they said, then they would stay by your side no matter what. What will self harming solve? It will only cause you more physical pain. I get it, I get how self harming can release some sort of adrenaline rush and I get that after cutting for so long you can’t just stop, but please at least try. Please, just try. I get that cutting can release everything that you have inside you, it can release all the pain that you have been holding inside for so long. But you don’t need to go through anymore than you already have. You have to remember something here, there are people out there who are willing to help you, who will talk to you, who will guide you through this. You’re not alone out here. You need to look at yourself here, and think about how beautiful you are, I know, it’s hard to believe, but you are an amazing person, Whatever you want to do to yourself, don’t do it. You’re only hurting yourself more, and I can tell that you’re hurting enough as it is.
- Never doubt yourself: You are who you are and you happen to be someone amazing, you are beautiful and you are handsome. Don’t let other peoples opinions doubt the decision that you made nor doubt the beauty that you hold.
- Don’t listen to those people who try to bring you down: Because they don’t matter, and they never will. Not if they are trying to bring you down. It just shows how pathetic that they really are. Who are these people who don’t even matter, who are they to bring you down? Who are they to make you feel bad about yourself? So why should their opinion on you, matter in any way? You just need to see that it doesn’t matter and don’t ever let the past break you, never let what you went through turn you into a weaker person, because you’re strong. You really are.
- You are not worthless: I don’t need to know you personally to know that you are actually worth something. You are worth more than you think. Why do you feel the need to believe your own lies? You need to believe that you are worth it and you need to believe that you will get through this, the more you tell yourself that you aren’t worth it, you will start to feel like you’re not worth anything when the truth is you are worth everything.
- We all make mistakes: We all live with regrets. But you know what? Learn from those mistakes, don’t well on them, don’t think back on them and wonder how you could have done it so much better. And throw away all those regrets that you now live with today. Why? Because life is too short to be living with regrets. You deserve the best, you deserve happiness. Everyone does. But just remember one thing. That your best, will always be good enough. Whether you choose to believe it or not, is your choice. But it is the truth.
I am 21 years old, but I feel wise beyond my years. even as a kid I always felt different & constantly misunderstood. in effect, that led to me feeling like I didn’t fit in anywhere (sometimes I still feel that way, but I’m working on it).Growing up made me realise it’s actually the biggest blessing to know yourself. All of your strengths & weaknesses because some people never do, they just float through life, trying to gain acceptance in order to seek some sort of validation (but everything you require you already possess). anyway, my point is, it’s cool to be yourself. showing emotion doesn’t make you weak. wearing your heart on your sleeve doesn’t make you dumb either. the world needs more love & you shouldn’t feel pressure to change yourself for anyone/anything or let life turn you cold.
You are beautiful, each and every single one of you. Don’t you dare ever forget that. You are worth so much, don’t let a temporary feeling make you do something that you won’t have time to regret. You’re here for a reason. Treat your body with respect. Love yourself for who you really are. Keep on smiling, show the world how strong you are. Stay beautiful.